CashNetUSA is an online payday lender offering instalment loans and credit to borrowers. CashNetUSA currently offers loans across 38 states but the rates, loan types, and charges for those loans can vary between states.
There are no retail locations for CashNetUSA and it’s advised that borrowers should always check if the company offers loans to their state, and the rates for those loans.
The Types of Loans CashNetUSA Offers
CashNetUSA provides instalment loans, payday loans, and lines of credit.
- Payday Loans
Qualified borrowers are eligible to receive payday loans. The minimum amount you can receive depends on the regulations for your state. As is the case with any credit product, you will need to repay the capital plus interest by your next payday.
Payday loans are available to: Alabama, Alaska, California, Hawaii, Louisiana, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Nevada, North Dakota, Texas, Oklahoma, Rhode Island, Oregon, Ohio, Wyoming, and Washington.
- Instalment Loans
How much you can apply for – along with how long you have to pay back the credit – depends on where you live. Whether or not you make monthly or bi-monthly repayments to pay off the loan depends on your financial statements and current financial information.
Instalment loans are available to: California, Delaware, Illinois, Missouri, Mississippi, New Mexico, Ohio, South Texas, Wisconsin, and Carolina.
- Lines of Credit
A credit extension from CashNetUSA gives you more options when it comes to repaying loans and financing. You can get as much as you need when you need it up to a pre-determined limit.
Is Borrowing from CashNetUSA Safe?
CashNetUSA complies with all state regulations. You are provided with an advance contract after the application is approved, and this contract offers a clear view of the loan terms and any related charges and expenses.
Applying For Credit with CashNetUSA
Use the Go to Site button to get started with your CashNetUSA credit application. Make sure that you meet the following requirements to qualify before applying to ensure a successful application.
- Applicants must be a citizen or permanent resident of the USA
- Have a source of regular income
- Be at least 18 years old (minimum age varies by state)
Keep in mind that you will be asked for the following information when completing the application process:
- Name, address, phone number, and email address
- Social security number, state ID number, and date of birth
- Name and telephone number of employer
- Income details
- Bank account details
The Advantages of Using CashNetUSA
- Applications are quick and simple: It takes just a few minutes to complete the online application and your loan will be approved or denied quickly. After approval, the cash will be in your account by the next business day.
- Money can be used for any reason: you’ll be able to use the money from a CashNetUSA payday credit loan for any purpose.
- No collateral: because the credit is not secure, CashNetUSA doesn’t expect you to offer collateral for the loan.