Guide to Lenders enables people to get their hands on an uncomplicated, affordable personal loan through their online application portal. They are partnered with many lenders to provide clients with the best possible rates. Guide to Lenders also gives personal loan applicants an opportunity to get a great deal by providing them with offers from multiple lenders and investors.
Guide to Lenders makes it easy to get personal loans between $1,000 and $40,000 even if you have a poor credit score. The way it works is that potential borrowers are categorised depending on their credit score. Those with a great credit score, such as over 720, are qualified to get a high loan amount of up to $40,000 and are the candidates most likely to get a favourable interest rate.
How Guide to Lenders Works
Guide to Lenders has a network of over 150 lenders including Quicken Loans, Loan Depot, AmeriSave, Wells Fargo, and more. It uses these connections to help clients shop around for the best deal on a mortgage and help them save money in the long run.
The simple online form can be filled in within just five minutes. Starting the quote process is as simple as choosing if you are going to refinance an existing mortgage or get a new home loan. After this you will be asked to provide your zip code, the kind of property, your date of birth, overall credit rating, email address, and if you are going to cash out any of the money equity and how you will use it, such as investments.
Guide to Lenders will then send you an email containing conditions from around four different licensed mortgage lenders. All that’s left is for you to choose the offer that best matches your needs.
Is Guide to Lenders the Right Choice?
If you’re looking for a new mortgage, refinancing an existing property, or cash out some of the equity on your home, then Guide to Lenders is there for you. There are some things that you need to consider though, including:
- Guide to Lenders doesn’t offer any loans themselves. They are only able to match you with a lending partner that can potentially give you the loan you need.
- The loan approval conditions and decisions will be made by the loan provider from the time you apply for the loan
- There is no guarantee that you will be chosen for the loan
- Your interest rate is greatly influenced by your earnings, credit history, loan terms, and other factors
- The loan conditions and rates including the APR are presented without any warranty. Loan providers are free to change them at any time without any prior notice